Spooky and fun Halloween Cricut crafts are a great way to add some Halloween flair to your home this year.
Cricut crafts are fun and easy for both adults and children and there are so many different things that you can do with the Cricut machine. From fun crafts that will allow you to decorate your home with to making your own custom Halloween clothing, the Cricut machine is a great tool to use.
From Halloween signs to home décor and DIY Halloween costumes or shirts using the Cricut machine, these fun and cute Halloween Cricut crafts are great for Halloween.
Halloween Cricut Crafts
- Happy Halloween Sign – Leap of Faith Crafting
Cute and fun for Halloween, this Cricut craft is turned into a sign that can be framed and placed on the wall for Halloween.
- Halloween Trick or Treat Bags – Sustain My Craft Habit
These fun personalized trick or treat bags are a great Halloween craft that makes cute and fun bags the kids can gather their candy in.
- Pumpkin Decorations – The Gingerbread House
The perfect way to spice up your fall pumpkins, these fun pumpkins are a great addition to any fall décor.
- Pumpkin Patch Sign – The Gingerbread House
A cute and fun sign that can be used as Halloween décor, this sign is an easy Halloween Cricut craft that makes a fun fall decoration.
- Halloween Lanterns – The Quiet Grove
Fun and super cute, these Halloween lanterns are a great way to add some Halloween fun to your home.
- Wicked Halloween Sign – Elle Marie Home
Cute and fun for Halloween, this “wicked” Halloween sign is the perfect Halloween décor for any table, shelf, or mantle.
- Light Up Halloween Shadow Box – CraftHustleDirectory
Super simple DIY that can be updated with new backing paper and updated front perspex to be used for any holiday or season!
- Beware Halloween Sign – Elle Marie Home
Another fun Halloween sign, this would be a great addition to your holiday décor and is perfect for party decorations.
- Pumpkin Pillows – The Country Chic Cottage
Add a little pumpkin fun to your home with these pumpkin pillows that are made with the Cricut machine.
- Hey Ghoul Hey Halloween Shirt – Artsy Fartsy Mama
This fun Halloween shirt is made using the Cricut Maker and the package comes with 15 free cut files so you can play along with the shirt designs.
- DIY Halloween Paper Lantern – Party With Unicorns
A super cute and classy looking project, perfect for an Autumn evening of crafting!